Jessica Graaf would like its customers to read the following statement which explains how we process and utilise your personal information.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you access jessicagraaf.com (the "Website"), shop with us or otherwise provide your personal data to us. These terms will apply regardless of how the Website is accessed and will cover any technologies or devices by which Jessica Graaf make the Website or our services available to you.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions (Terms). We recommend that you print and retain a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to this privacy statement in its entirety. If you do not agree to this privacy statement in its entirety, you should not use this Website or provide us with your personal data.
Who are we?
When we talk about “Jessica Graaf”, or “we,” “us,” or “our,” in this privacy statement, we are talking about the Jessica Graaf Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective parent and subsidiary companies. We share your information within the Jessica Graaf Group to help us provide our services, comply with regulatory and legal requirements, and improve our products.
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, date of birth and gender;
- Phone and e-mail details;
- Billing and delivery postal address;
- Payment details;
- User name and password;
- Complaints records;
- Where you place an order or shop with us;
- Time and date of purchase in store;
- Time and date of Website access;
- Communication and shopping preferences;
- Browsing and shopping activities;
- Transactional information;
- HTTP code;
- Bytes served;
- To provide location-based services we and our trusted partners may collect and use precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth and your IP address.
When do we collect this information about you?
We may collect information about you when you:
- Visit the Website, and other sites accessible from the Website;
- Purchase products or services on the Website or in any Jessica Graaf outlet;
- Take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires;
- Contact our customer services department for any reason;
- Use Jessica Graaf social media channels;
- Access the Website from your phone;
- Access or use Free WiFi in our stores;
- Click on Jessica Graaf banners, hyperlinks or plugins.
What legal bases do we have to process your information?
We process your information only on the legal bases set out below:
- To enter into or perform our contract with you in relation to your use of the Jessica Graaf website, provision of goods and services which you purchase through the website, to provide you with a customer account
- In line with our legitimate business interests to improve and monitor business efficiency and respond to any queries or requests you may submit to us;
- Where you have given us your consent to do so, such as sending you rewards, exclusives and promotional material that you subscribe for or that you consent to receiving;
- Where it is necessary to comply with legal obligations; and
- Where necessary in order for us to establish, investigate, exercise or defend a legal claim to which you are a party.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may collect, store and process your personal data:
- To make this Website available to you;
- To maintain and operate any registered account that you hold with us;
- To inform you of important updates related to an order you have placed or a product you have purchased;
- To provide you with content or offers’ which are tailored to your individual tastes;
- To verify your identity;
- To contact you (including by post, SMS and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- For customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- For research, analysis, testing, risk management and administrative purposes;
- For crime and fraud prevention, investigating, establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim;
- For complying with our legal obligations under consumer, tax and other Irish and European laws;
- For responding to your queries or requests; and
- When you place an order with us, we may offer to retain your payment card details for your convenience to save you having to re-enter these details on a future occasion. However, if you prefer that we do not maintain these details, you can go to 'My Account', click on ‘Payment cards” and delete any card information that we hold about you.
What non personal information do we collect?
The Website gathers statistical and other analytical information from all visitors. We use this nonpersonal data in a collective form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and how they are using the Website. This is not linked to your personal information and is completely anonymous.
Who do we share your personal information with?
- We may share your information internally within the Jessica Graaf group, which means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries when required for our business to function.
- We may share your information externally with other partners when we have your consent to do so.
- We may share your information externally with our core service providers when required for our business to function. These include for example companies who help us pick and pack orders, make deliveries, print materials or provide customer support services.
- We may need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
- We may need to share personal data to support our IT system providers ensure security and audit us on whether we’re doing what we’re supposed to be doing, or just making sure we’re keeping the books right. Each of the external companies we work with has been selected by us for their ability to provide what we need to our required specification, including their ability to handle sensitive data (like your personal information) securely and appropriately.
- We may need to share personal data with another organisation if we were to sell or transfer any of our business. In that case we would share with our successors in title to our business.
- We may need to share personal data when we receive requests for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies. If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your personal information, we will provide it to the organisation asking for it.
- We collate anonymised information about site traffic, sales and other commercial information which we may pass onto third parties, but this information does not include any details which can identify you personally.
We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information to any third party.
We do not currently display third party adverts on our Website and, even if we did, we would not support sharing your personally identifiable information with any third-party advertiser or ad network.
Transfers of your information
We may transfer your information outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Certain Recipients (our third party service providers and other companies in the Jessica Graaf Group) who process your information on our behalf may transfer your information outside the EEA to a country that does not provide an adequate level of protection to your information. Where such transfers occur, it is our policy that: a) they do not occur without our prior written authority; and b) that an appropriate transfer agreement is put in place to protect your information. If you would like to find out more about any such transfers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated processing of your information
Your personal information may be processed with automated methods to understand which Jessica Graaf outlet you usually shop at, whether you have been shopping recently or not, and which products you purchase or which you might be interested in hearing about in future.
When your Personal Data is processed in this way it is used in summarised (by which we mean anonymised and aggregated) business reports, or to tailor news, offers and promotions we feel you will find most relevant. For example, to advise you of a promotion, event or product launch at a store that you shop at.
This processing could determine whether or not you are included in tailored promotions or offers, or advised of Jessica Graaf news, events or product launches.
How long do we keep your information for?
- We keep your information for as long as you are a customer and in accordance with our Terms and Conditions.
- In so far as applications for refund are concerned, 1 year from the date of the completion of the refund process
- We may keep your information a little longer if required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- We may keep your information when or where necessary to enforce our Terms.
- Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months.
- Session cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
What rights do I have?
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold.
- You can ask us about how we collect, share and use your personal information.
- You can update and correct your personal details.
- You can change your mind wherever you give us your consent, such as for direct marketing. However, please note that any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent will remain valid.
- You have the right to restrict or object to us using your personal information or using automated decision making, if we are doing so.
- In certain circumstances, you may ask us to delete your personal information.
- You have a right to moving your information (your right to Portability). Where possible we can share a digital copy of your information directly with you or another organisation. When you contact us to ask about your information, we may ask you to identify yourself. This is to help protect your information. We generally do not charge you when you contact us to ask about your information.
You can exercise any of these rights by submitting a request to our Privacy Manager in writing by email or post using the details outlined below.
How can I access my information?
To submit a request for the information we store about you please send us an email or letter detailing your request. For this purpose, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A completed access request form that we will send to you;
- A copy of your passport or national ID, so that we can verify your identity;
- A signed authority from any third party whose data you are requesting on their behalf.
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will update them.
Our email is email@example.com
Our registered address is:
Unit 18 Fashion City,
Ballymount Road Upper,
Marketing and Consent
Sometimes we need your consent to use your personal information. With direct marketing for example, we need your consent to make you aware of products, promotions and services which may be of interest to you. We may do this by phone, post, email, text or through other digital media. You can decide how much direct marketing you want to accept when you apply for new products and services. If we ever contact you to get your feedback on ways to improve our products and services, you have the choice to opt-out.
We operate a strict opt-in policy for our customers. We will not send you any offers or information unless you have requested it, or unless someone, who we will identify, has requested that we pass that information on to you. You may opt to receive communications from us by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these.
If you wish to be removed from our email marketing list (opt-out), at any time, you can do so by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that we send to you by email which will allow you to unsubscribe you from that type of communication. You can be removed from our SMS marketing list at any time by texting STOP as outlined in any communication that we send to you by SMS. To be removed from our direct mail marketing list at any time please contact Jessica Graaf customer service. Please note that you may continue to receive communications of this type which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
Alternatively, you can update all of your communication preferences by contacting our customer services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +353 1 4295111
Links to third party sites
Security on jessicagraaf.com
We take great care to ensure the security of our Website. We use a 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' in front of jessicagraaf.com in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser windows.
Your personal data is only entered on our system when the browser is in ‘HTTPS’ or secure mode. The padlock symbol should appear when you are in this mode, indicating that you are safely submitting encrypted information only. To take full advantage of all security features you should use an up-todate browser. We will never ask a customer to confirm any account or credit card details via email.
MasterCard Secure Code & Verified By Visa:
To give you even more confidence in shopping online with jessicagraaf.com we have introduced Verified by Visa and MasterCard® Secure Code™. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us. To use this service, you must first register with the bank or other organisation that issued your card. We will take all commercially reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your personal data which you provide to us.
Whilst we do our best to maintain security within our Website and to safeguard your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you may transmit to us.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this privacy statement, in whole or part, from time to time as we see fit or as legislation protecting all consumers and internet users’ changes to ensure we are fully compliant. Any changes will be effective immediately and will be posted on this Website so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We may, as appropriate, update customers of these changes by other means, such as postal mail or email.